Axis Talent are thrilled to be joining forces with an ambitious start-up who are enhancing business through the deployment of AI enabled automation solutions. This company believes the future of business is Intelligent Processing Automation (IPA), which gives companies the technological edge in return on investment. They deliver customised, elevated software solutions to enable customers to drive efficiency through automation.
What makest his opportunity unique?
- Our client prides itself on it’s collaborative, flexible environment. Delivering quality though Agile, ATDD and DevOps methodologies.
- IPA can be used in many business applications such as; marketing, refining data configuration and automating maintenance
- They have their own lab, dedicated to endless research and discovery, guaranteeing the sharpest cutting edge innovations and technologies.
- They run expert led ‘Training Squads’ which allow their people to hone their skills in a variety of technical disciplines, from API Architecting to Machine Learning.
- You will have the opportunity to engage in the developer community through conferences, meet-ups and technical events. You can share your key findings, or simply gain insights in the latest advances to ensure you’re always at the top of your game.
What will make you a strong candidate?
- You will be based in the Bay Area of San Francisco, this role is on a remote basis for now, but after Covid, you will be full time on site in their office.
- Have 4 years experience in a DevOps environment
- Strong commercial experience with AWS Cloud
- Possess a DevOps tool kit eg; Terraform, Git Version Control, Linus/Unix, Docker, Ansible tools, MySQL/Mongo DB, CI/CD, Python/Ruby