Axis Talent is partnered with a leading provider of technical solutions for government organizations in the National Security & Intelligence Community, working with some of the largest military service companies across the US. The Data Engineer will be responsible for generating representative data sets for demonstrations, technology evaluation, systems development and data science initiatives. You will be automating processes and articulating methods to gain data management efficiencies.
What makes this position unique?
- Creatively leverage knowledge of data tools and programming languages to organize and optimize platform data
- Implementing data engineering best practices in mentoring team members and projects towards success
- Fully remote role until April 2021
What makes you unique:
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance
- 4+ years experience in data engineering environment
- Strong coding skills in any of Python, Java, GoLang
Bonus points if:
- You have experience of building data pipelines in ML frameworks