Axis Talent is proud to be partnered with a ML/AI platform start-up that are supporting the government in mission critical areas. This is an extremely ambitious and well run organization are rapidly expanding and have won some major contracts recently. This role will be based at their Austin, TX HQ and would be well suited to candidates from a defense/military/intelligence background, with a strong background with Python programming.
What makes this position unique?:
- You will be responsible for rapidly prototyping and delivering proof of concepts to customers
- Working alongside a team of Data Scientists to integrate their work into functional products
- Work on greenfield solutions and implement cutting edge technologies
What makes you unique:
- Strong Python skills
- Knowledge of database design and architecture: relational and non-relational
- Bachelor's in a quantitative field (Statistics, Maths, Computer Science, Physics etc).
- US Citizenship (eligibility for clearance) - current active clearance preferred
Bonus points if:
- Experience with Apache suite - any of Spark/Kafka/Beam/NiFi