Axis Talent is proud to be working with an extremely ambitious and rapidly expanding ML/AI platform start-up that are providing solutions for the DoD - they have won some major contracts recently as well as having formed long term partnerships with industry leaders in the field.
This role will focus on developing their platform to keep it at the forefront in the ML/AI field - we are looking for candidates who can design and implement data platform components such as data lake, data warehouse and data catalog.
What makes this position unique?:
- You will be responsible for rapidly prototyping and delivering proof of concepts to customers
- Working alongside a team of Data Scientists to integrate their work into functional products
- Work on greenfield solutions and implement cutting edge technologies
What makes you unique:
- 4+ years experience in a Data Engineering role/s
- Strong Python skills
- Knowledge of database design and architecture: relational and non-relational
- Strong data warehouse/lake & ETL building experience
- Bachelor's in a quantitative field (Statistics, Maths, Computer Science, Physics etc)
- US Citizenship (eligibility for clearance)
Bonus points if:
- Experience with Apache suite - any of Spark/Kafka/Beam/NiFi
$160k-$220k base + cash bonus ($40k+) + profit share/equity ($60k+ annually).