Senior Data Scientist - Remote - $150,000 - $180,000 + stock options
Axis Talent are working with an exciting start-up, that have built a Machine Learning powered platform to provide insights on Consumer Behaviors, Merchandising, the Customer experience & marketing ROI. They have grown hugely in a short space of time, and are already working with a whole host of recognized names in the Retail & E-Commerce space, and are also venturing into the Fashion & Apparel space shortly. Ideally for this position, you'll have experience of working with SaaS ML organisation or have experience of Applied ML within the consumer insights space.
What makes this position unique?
- A chance to join an organisation at the ground floor and have significant impact/say on their roadmap and growth plan
- You'll design ML/AI algorithms to forecast demand, impact of discounts & identify trends from sales data
- The team are looking to hire the top 1% of Data Scientists, so it'll be a chance to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry
What makes you unique?
- You'll have a specializaiton in either NLP, Summarization, Topic Modeling, Time Series Forecasting, Behavioural Modeling, Anomaly Detection
- PhD or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or related quantitative field
- 2 years + experience in data science/machine learning for a SaaS ML organisation
- Desirable - experience in the retail/e-commerce space