Axis Talent is proud to be partnered with an organization who over the last decade have established themselves as a leading provider of technical solutions to Government and Defense entities within the US – with substantial growth over the last decade. This is an opportunity to join a brand new contract supporting one of the most distinguished customer's in the space.
What makes this position unique?:
- You will be turning research algorithms into usable tools for analysts.
- Working with customer data you will have a profound impact on mission success
- Working with cutting edge technology that ultimately saves people’s lives and protects the nation from various types of attacks
- Extremely competitive benefits
What makes you unique:
- Active DoD TS/SCI CI Polygraph clearance
- 9+ years software engineering experience
- Bachelors degree in a quant. field
- Strong coding skills in Python
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with Jupyter, Git & Version Control
- You have experience with SafeHouse