Axis Talent are pleased to be joining forces with ambitious young start up company in the navigation and automation space. This Eindhoven based company is looking to take their journey to the next stage, from start-up to scale-up, and taking on a Head of Engineering / Product Manager will do exactly that. As with any start up and Head of Engineering role, multiple disciplines are covered, from technical product owner to solutions architect, you will have end to end involvement of all stages in the product’s lifecycle.
The company’s core focus is Research and Development of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision technologies specifically with application to heavy duty autonomous vehicles.
What makes this role unique?
- Have the power to define your own product & technical solutions roadmap
- Engage in technical discussions, both internally and externally
- Gain access to advanced research and technologies through exclusive partnerships
- This company really carries the best of both worlds… Sitting under the umbrella with the backing and funding of a global leader whilst being ran in its own right with the flexibility and opportunity for input of a start-up
What makes you unique?
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Robotics or a related field,
- Solid experience in Autonomous Vehicle or Robotics Software Engineering (at Tech Lead level)
- Experienced within Object Detection, Computer Vision and ideally LiDAR
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a flexible approach to new technologies and changes,
- Strong experience in product and project ownership and management,
- Ability to consult confidently both internally and externally.