Axis Talent are excited to be working with a leading UK based Data Consultancy who due to contract wins and expansion are looking add experienced SQL specialists to their team in London.
What makes this position unique?
- Despite having solid roots and being well established as one the UK’s leaders, these guys are growing and winning new clients constantly!
- There is an area you haven’t had the opportunity to delve into but would love to?? -No problem, training and professional development is important and these guys appreciate that. You will be provided with second to none training opportunities in professional areas that you want to work on
- You have the opportunity to see what projects are going on and choose where you can suitably ply your expertise
What makes you unique?
- + 3 years commercial SQL experience (either as a DBA or Developer)
- Some kind of experience in BI, reporting or dashboarding, preferably using SSIS, SSRS, SSAS or even Power BI
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication abilities
- Ideally some experience in ETL, data warehousing, pipeline development or cloud implementation