Axis Talent is proud to be partnered with a leading provider of IT solutions to Federal & Government organizations within the US. Recently awarded a best place to work in 2021 award the company pride themselves on providing their employees with a collaborative and supportive environment to grow and develop.
In the role you will be responsible for designing, developing, and enhancing software - as part of an agile team, research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. This is a full-time position on a long-term program, 5+ years.
- Eligibility for a Public Trust clearance
- 3+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of UI development
- BS degree in a quantitative subject
- Desirable to have experience with any of Jenkins, GIT, AWS or Kubernetes