Axis Talent are proud to be working in partnership with an Oxford based Biotech start-up, who due to a recent successful round of funding are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join the organization.
What makes this position unique?
These guys work in an awesome space and are at the forefront of NGS analysis in application to drug discovery.
As the first dedicated DevOps Engineer to join the team, you will have lots of input into; road-mapping, developing best practices and ultimately becoming DevOps Manager.
On a daily basis, you will;
- Build and develop CICD pipelines
- Build and automate deployment processes
- Be at the forefront of network & systems security, in development and setting standards
- Works cross collaboratively with other business units
- Build and maintain cloud infrastructure
What makes you unique?
- You have + 3 years of commercial DevOps/Systems Engineering experience
- Experienced in building CI/CD pipelines
- Containerization experience; Docker/Kubernetes
- Proficient scripting in both Python & Bash
- AWS cloud experience (ideally certification)
- Linux administration experience