[Base Salary $200k-$250k]
Axis Talent is proud to be working with an extremely ambitious and rapidly expanding ML/AI tech platform that are providing solutions for commercial and government customers - they have won some major contracts recently as well as having formed long term partnerships with industry leaders in the field. The role is well suited to candidates who have previously worked at companies who have launched successful, large enterprise products. There is no requirement for an active security clearance for this role, just that you are eligible for one.
What makes this position unique?:
- Opportunity to have an impact on shaping and building solutions that are critical the world over
- Cross team co-operation and integration with Data Scientists to help develop products
- Opportunity to have large influence and decision on an end to end data platform working on some of the most critical missions.
What makes you unique:
- 5+ years commercial experience in a Data Engineering setting
- Database design and architecture experience
- Experience building and streaming ETL pipelines with Python, Scala & SQL.
- Knowledge of data pipelines, especially Apache Spark/Kafka/Beam
- Eligibility for US Department of Defense (DoD) clearance
Bonus points if:
- You already have an active DoD clearance
- Experience with Big Data DB's like Redshift, Snowflake or BigQuery